We are now invitingapplications for the position of an Senior Hotel Receptionist on a full time basis.
* The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experiencein a similar style Hotel.
* A working knowledge of OPERA, or similar Front Officesystem is essential.
* Applicants who have an outgoing, pleasant personality, bevery guest focused and strive to deliver exceptional customer care to all ourguests.
* Excellent personal presentation.
* You should be able to display excellent organisational& time management skills.
* You will have a keen eye for detail, be a team player andalso be capable of working on your own initiative.
* Excellent written & verbal English essential.
TheRole will require:
* Answering the Phone in a warm & welcoming manner &dealing with all Guest enquiries.
* Taking Guest Reservations & maximising the Rate &Occupancy.
* Taking Restaurant Reservations, as per our Companystandard.
* Checking in & welcoming all Guests & ensuring theirneeds are met from arrival to departure.
* Assisting with all guest queries regarding "things todo" around the area, & to have an in depth knowledge of the manyattractions that there are to see.
* Ensure all charges are posted & that all billing iscorrect & accounted for.
* Ensure your Cash handling & credit card transactions arecorrect & balanced daily.
* Work closely with the Accommodation department to ensureRoom requirements & requests are fulfilled.
* With your "can do" attitude, assist on occasions,in other departments ,as & when required.
* Taking a lead role in Managing the Front Desk team &working with Management within the Hotel to ensure the smooth running of theFront Desk.
* Excellent promotional prospects.
Apply in writing with Cover Letter and CV to HR@Knockhousehotel.ie